Covid-19 and Building Safely
In our part to ensure we can all remain safe and healthy while continuing to build, Karson Builders Ltd. has adopted new protocols to ensure our sites are safe for everyone working within them and their families.
- We are asking everyone entering a Karson Builders worksite to sign in regardless of the expected duration of their work there. This is to ensure we have the means to contact everyone who may be affected if there is a suspected case of Covid-19/Corona virus on site.
- Please maintain social distancing among the other workers on site and remain at least 2 metres or ~6 feet apart. Be mindful of what you are handling and touching your face. If you are handling something that could have been touched by anyone else within the last week, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to touching your face or eating.
- Use a face mask and gloves in addition to your task specific PPE and do not come to site if you are someone within your family or residence is showing symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose or other associated symptoms of Covid-19. You may have the virus even if you do not have any symptoms so please be mindful of the social distancing.
- If you or anyone you live with becomes ill or is suspected of being in contact with anyone with Covid-19, please notify the site superintendent immediately so we can take the proper precautions of spreading to virus.
- Please have a look at the link below for a more extensive list of precautions for specific scenarios: